J!Vanilla Login Module v1.0
Updated: 2008-01-28 11:03:31
Filesize: 3.32 Kb
Updated: 2008-01-30 13:38:20
Filesize: 1.08 Mb
J!Vanilla forum bridge is developed to be compatible with Joomla 1.0.x and Vanilla 1.1.4.
A automated installer is included with every version of Joomla!Vanilla component; it allow users to install vanilla together joomla in 3 pretty easy steps. Its probably the easiest and most painless way to get up and running. Just follow the directions and you should not have any major setup issues.
If you think this extensions is useful, please give your vote at joomla extensions site: http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,4015/Itemid,35/
- Vanilla db tables are created in same joomla! database where component is installed
- Existent joomla users are sync with vanilla setup after install
- Allow manage Vanilla Forum from backend
- Changes on Vanilla forum code minimized
What you will need to start?
- A Joomla 1.0.x Installed and working
- Ftp access or JoomlaXplorer installed
- J!Vanilla Bridge Component v1.1.4
1) install j!Vanilla as any common joomla component
2) After installed, go to components->Joomla Vanilla Forum link,you should see a text box with: YOURSERVERABSPATH/[Vanilla Path Here]
*note: if your setup can't create your desired dir to install vanilla automaticlly, you will need do it manually, using ftp or joomlaxplorer!
3) Change [Vanilla Path Here] to a directory name you want get vanilla forum installed, and press on [Click Here to Finish Installation] button