JQuery Team relelased a new jQuery version yesterday. There no significant changes in this new version from 1.3 version.
Big features of 1.3.x versions are:
- Sizzle: A sizzlinâ€™ hot CSS selector engine.
- Live Events: Event delegation with a jQuery twist.
- jQuery Event Overhaul: Completely rewired to simplify event handling.
- HTML Injection Rewrite: Lightning-fast HTML appending.
- Offset Rewrite: Super-quick position calculation.
- No More Browser Sniffing: Using feature detection to help jQuery last for many more years to come.
The full details of the release can be found in the release notes:
This is a bug fix release for jQuery 1.3. You can view the full list of what was fixed on the bug tracker.
There are no significant changes in 1.3.1 from 1.3 other than straight bug fixes. If you are still using jQuery 1.2.6, and looking to upgrade, please upgrade directly to this release.
(A Google-hosted version of jQuery 1.3.1 will be available shortly.)