This project tries give to Mambo 4.6.x a power to load newest Ajax/Web2.0 JS libraries and allow us to use their fantastics features and possibilites,they can be together or not, and brings a way to avoid conflicts between components, modules, mambots and templates that use jQuery, Prototype, Scriptaculous, YUI-ext or MooTools, and mainly when using these libs together.
This system mambot allows 3rd party mambo developers the ability to use by a standard way jQuery 1.1.x and plugins and another great libs.
This allows ability to write stunning applications that incorporate the jQuery Core and their plugins functionality without having to distribute jQuery along with their components and also prevents conflicts between multiple jQuery applications.
* Allow load fantastic Jack Slocum's Ext JS library v1.0
* Allows multiple components to register their PHP Function names to jQuery object before the JS is written out.
* Allow Dynamic Loading (Lazy loading) - load jquery mambo compoment extension on demand
* Allow load multiple jQuery plugins * Allow load Prototype JS lib together jQuery
* Allow load Scriptaculous+Prototype JS lib
* Allow load Mootools v1.0 JS lib
* Allow load Yahoo!UI Extensions JS lib together jQuery
* Allow define which extensions force load on all pages
and some more...