Page 2 of 5
1:) Installing NVU Mambo Template Builder extension
- Open NVU, in menu top locate "Tools" option, next click in "Extensions", this will open NVU extensions manager.
- In extensions manage, click on "Install" button and browse and select open4gtemplatebuilder.xpi file and install it on NVU.
- Exit from installation and close NVU Application
- Now restart NVU.You will see a new Toolbar on NVU application.
2:) Setting a Template working directory
- Click on "Builder" button in NVU Mambo Template Builder toolbar, this will open Template Builder.
- Next, click in "Browse" button and select a empty dir to use on mambo template building. I'm recommend you create this under a local mambo installation into templates directory.(The working dir name will be used to named zip install package)
- NOTE: If you already have a ready template structure to use, just point working dir to it.